Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Vlogging

So lately, I've been MIA, I admit. Well, actually, A LOT MIA. To be honest, I finished exams and moved back home for the summer and have been caught up getting back into working 4 days a week and acquiring a second job, also, I just began summer school on Monday, so that also happened.

But, don't fret! I've begun vlogging! The channel for my vlogs is.... https://www.youtube.com/user/hwonggglogs. Ashley from Flux&Xoulis and I are hanging out tomorrow (or today...whichever, Wednesday is for you) and we'll be vlogging our day, and a few haul or April Favourites video! I just need to figure out a good day for me to film and edit and still manage school and two jobs this summer! I'll also be travelling, so I'm excited to show everyone my adventures and all that jazz! 

Attending my first concert of the summer this Friday! City & Colour is playing at the Air Canada Centre and I've got floor tickets!! Can't wait to document that! 

Stay tuned!

- h.

No comments:

Post a Comment