Saturday, January 18, 2014

Clubbing 2.0.

If you know me, then you'd know that I hate my face feeling cakey when going out. So tonight, while getting ready for going clubbing, I decided to simplify my make up. I decided to go with smoky eyes and liner.


Tonight, on my lips, I used: Maybelline Rx Dr. Rescue Baby Lips in Coral Crave to moisturize my lips prior to putting on my Clinique Chubby Stick in 07 Broadest Berry. For my eyes, I used: Nars Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base, my Urban Decay Naked Palette in shades Toasted and Smog for the smoky eye effect, Maybelline Master Precise Liner, Maybelline Waterproof Rocket Volum' Express. And, for my cheeks, I used the Nars X Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection blush in Daydream and the Nars X Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection cheek palette in Laguna.

It's very simple and not a totally intense which is something I like and it's also noticeable.
Hope everyone has a good night! :)
- h.


No comments:

Post a Comment