Monday, January 6, 2014

Youtube Channel!

If you know me, you'll know that I'm really awkward in front of the camera, which is why I'm usually behind it documenting everything around me. But, when the chance came, I guess I took it by taking on a challenge of documenting myself putting on as much make up as I could on my face. So in 4 hours, give or take that my internet connection doesn't disconnect me, the whole world will see my face on Youtube.

Now of course, me being an awkward person, I'd definitely have someone else do this first video with me, so I got my friend Ashley from Flux&Xoulis do this challenge with me.

It was actually pretty fun to film, minus the part where my camera kept stopping the filming at 11.8 minutes or that the battery actually died. Other then that, it was really fun and I'm really looking forward to making more videos where I document my reviews on products as I've been doing on this blog, because I'm not one for making make up tutorials.

Stay tuned!

Here it is, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment