Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue

For quite some time now, everyone has been raving about the Maybelline Baby Lips, and I was never really amused or tempted to try it until the latest line (Dr. Rescue) came out. Now, the difference between the original one and Dr. Rescue is that Dr. Rescue is medicated and heals cracked/chapped lips. If you know me, you'll know that I hate putting things on my lips, yet I own a lot of lipsticks and what not. To be honest, I think it's just my laziness.

Anyways, I finally decided to give this product a try as it was on sale for $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. So I got two, 'Too Cool' and 'Coral Crave.' As of right now, I have 'Too Cool' on and it gives your lips a sort of minty/icy feeling which is subtle and okay. It goes on quite smoothly unlike some other chap sticks which for some reason, do not feel like going over your lips smoothly, I have no idea why.

After a few weeks of using this, I realize that these moisturize my lips really well and I'm really happy that I decided to finally try them!


The label suggests you to only apply this to your lips a maximum of 3-4 times a day. I usually only apply it twice a day and it's already more then enough for me! My lips are definitely much softer and is ready for the winter. I'm really happy with these.

Photo courtesy of, BellBelleBella.

No comments:

Post a Comment