Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gym | Day Two

I didn't sleep until 2 am last night, but a few of my other friends and I agreed to go to the gym this morning and meet at 8 am, so I woke up at 7 am and rushed to eat breakfast, hoping to digest before I started exercising.

Finally I got there, and man it was cold outside. About -8 degrees Celsius, Winter surely is coming! Anyways, got there and started off with stretching, but my whole body was sore from yesterday! So, I did what I could and then jumped onto the elliptical! Ran/exercised on the elliptical for a good 20 minutes before heading up to the weight room and worked on our shoulders and back, the shoulders one was a killer! Definitely was able to feel that hurting afterwards, we then headed back downstairs to bike but the seats were really weird and our butts hurt so bad afterwards! They kept sliding forward and we'd have to slide back, and it was really difficult because we set the level of difficulty pretty high.

When we finally finished, we all had trouble going down the stairs because our legs hurt so much. My hips, shoulders and arms hurt the most, but no pain no gain! It's a good thing, it's my day off from the gym tomorrow! Back at it again on Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment