Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Organix | Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery

So I finally finished using my Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery and figured that I should make a review on it, seeing as I am done using it and have actually used it for quite a while. I originally purchased this because I was a huge lover of Organix hair products and they often go on sale for $4.99 - $6.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. And, Shoppers Drug Mart had recently expanded their collection of Organix hair products so I figured that I'd try it.



Upon first trying it, I was skeptical as to whether it actually did anything to my hair or not. But after a few more uses of it, I realized that it definitely hydrated my hair and kept it from drying out too much because it has its bleached areas which made it super dry and damaged because I also apply heat products to it. This masque is good because it only takes 3 minutes, whereas other hair masques may take 10-15 minutes and frankly, I cannot stand in the shower for that long while the masque does something to my hair. I usually put this in my hair after shampooing, put my hair up in a bun and shower the rest of my body and what not and then take my hair out of its bun and wash this product out.

It washes out easily and definitely hydrates my hair. As for the anti-breakage part, I'm not too sure how well it does in regards to that. The packaging is cute, it looks like a tube of paint, but when you get to the near bottom, it's harder to get the rest of the product out of the tube, eventually I had to take the lid off and squeeze it out. For it's price, I wouldn't say it's worth it to get at regular price because I believe I can find better, or just do what I usually do and leave my conditioner in my hair up in a bun while I shower the rest of myself and then wash my conditioner out.

So there you have it, the Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil 3 Minute Miraculous Recovery! (who makes the names of these?! They're ridiculously long) You can also purchase these items at Target, Loblaws/Superstore, Wal-Mart and ULTA.

Image from: beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment